CIMFR Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 76 Vacancies – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 76 Project Assistant, Project Associate-I Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at cimfr.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Project Assistant, Project Associate-I application form.
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research|
|Name of the Post||Project Assistant, Project Associate-I|
|No. of Vacancies||76|
Project Assistant: 50 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CIMFR Project Assistant job should have Bachelor of Science with/or Honours in Chemistry minimum 60% marks.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Project Associate-I: 26 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CIMFR Project Associate-I posts should have Master Degree in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry. B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering or MCA minimum 60% marks.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25000 – 31000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 15th January 2020.
- Project Assistant: 50 years
- Project Associate-I: 35 years
Selection Process:- CIMFR Selection process will be on the bases of Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- No Application Fee.
How to apply for CIMFR Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with along with all the required certificate marks sheers etc. send to the Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Institute Of Mining And Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad, Jharkhand – 826001 on or before 15th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 15th January 2021