CIMFR recruitment 2018-19 to fill 54 vacancies | Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research released notifications for freshers, apply Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research jobs online @ www.cimfr.nic.in. Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has come up this year by releasing the number of CIMFR recruitment notifications to fill around 54 vacancies in different cadres like Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Project Assistant Level I posts – 30, CIMFR Project Assistant Level II jobs – 24
Advertisement Number:- CIMFR/PA/TPS/170918/(N-II)/R&A-II
cimfr recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Project Assistant Level I & II|
|No of Vacancies||54|
|Official web Portal||www.cimfr.nic.in|
Project Assistant Level I: 30 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CIMFR Project Assistant Level I job should have a Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology/Mechanical/ Electrical/ Mining OR B.Sc in Chemistry/Geology.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Project Assistant Level II: 24 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CIMFR Project Assistant Level II posts should have BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology/Mechanical/ Electrical/ Mining OR M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Geology/Applied Geology.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
- Project Assistant Level I: 28 years
- Project Assistant Level II: 30 years
Selection Process:- CIMFR will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for CIMFR recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for interview along with Print out of online application form, Original & photocopies of educational Certificates at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview:- CSIR-CIMFR, Nagpur Regional Center, Telenkhedi Area, Civil Area, Nagpur, Maharashtra- 440001.
Important Dates to remember:-
Interview Date: 17th to 22nd September 2018 at 10:30 AM