CIPET recruitment 2018-19 to fill Assistant Technical Officer, Senior Officer vacancies | Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology released notifications for freshers, apply CIPET jobs online @ www.cipet.gov.in. Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology has come up this year by releasing the number of CIPET recruitment notifications to Assistant Technical Officer, Senior Officer & various vacancies.
Advertisement Number:- CIPET / HO-AI / 05 / 2018
cipet vacancy 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Technical Officer, Senior Officer|
|No of Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Official web Portal||www.cipet.gov.in|
Assistant Technical Officer: Not Specified
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CIPET Assistant Technical Officer job should have Full time first Class in B.E./ B. Tech in Mech/ Chem/ Polymer Technology or equivalent with two year experience Or Full time first Class M.Sc. with specialization in Polymer Science with 3 years post qualification experience in relevant area.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 44900/- Per Month
Senior Officer: Not Specified
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CIPET Senior Officer posts should have Graduation in any discipline from recognized University and MBA / Post Graduation in Public Administration/ PG diploma in Management from a recognized University / Institute, with minimum 55% marks at Graduation and Post-Graduation Level.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 67700/- Per Month
- Assistant Technical Officer: 32 years
- Senior Officer: 40 years
Selection Process:- CIPET will be conduct the Written Examination for Assistant Technical Officer, Senior Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
How to apply for CIPET vacancies 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may in apply prescribed format along with necessary enclosures should be sent by Registered / Speed Post to “The Director (Administration), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600032″ latest by 15 November, 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 15th November 2018