CMMB recruitment 2018-19 to fill 03 vacancies | Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology released notifications for freshers, apply CCMB jobs online @ www.ccmb.res.in. Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology has come up this year by releasing the number of CCMB recruitment notifications to fill around 03 vacancies in different cadres like Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology Research Associate-I posts – 01, CCMB Field Assistant / Semi-skilled labour jobs – 03
ccmb recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Research Associate-I, Field Assistant / Semi-skilled labour|
|No of Vacancies||03|
|Official Web Portal||www.ccmb.res.in|
Research Associate-I: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CCMB Research Associate-I job should have Ph.D. in Life Sciences/Genetics and Plant Breeding/Biotechnology/ Botany/Biochemistry with research experience in crop plants OR M. Tech. in Life Sciences/Genetics and Plant Breeding/Biotechnology/ Botany/Biochemistry with 60% marks and 2 years of research experience in crop plants.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 36000/- Per Month
Field Assistant / Semi-skilled labour: 02 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join CCMB Field Assistant / Semi-skilled labor posts should have (10th) with good knowledge/experience of crop production growth and maintenance.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
- Research Associate-I: 35 years
- Field Assistant / Semi-skilled labor: 30 years
Selection Process:- CCMB will be conduct the Written Examination for Research Associate-I, Field Assistant / Semi-skilled labor vacancy, and after exams, candidates will be invited for Interview.
How to apply for CCMB recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.ccmb.res.in on or before 8th October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 8th October 2018