CMOH DHFWS North 24 Parganas Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 230 Vacancies – CMOH DHFWS North 24 Parganas has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 230 GDMO, Staff Nurse Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at wbhealth.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the GDMO, Staff Nurse application form.
CMOH DHFWS North 24 Parganas Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||GDMO, Staff Nurse|
|No. of Vacancies||230|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
GDMO: 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CMOH DHFWS North 24 Parganas GDMO job should have MBBS from a MCI recognized institute with one year compulsory internship. Must be registered under West Bengal Medical Council.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 40000/- Per Month
Staff Nurse: 182 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CMOH DHFWS North 24 Parganas Staff Nurse posts should have GNM from an Institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. Candidate should have proficiency in local language.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 17220/- Per Month
- GDMO: 18 to 63 years
- Staff Nurse: 18 to 64 years
Selection Process:- Check Official Notification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for GDMO, Staff Nurse vacancy should pay the below charges through cash deposit in any branch of Bank of India in favour of “District Health & Family Welfare Samiti”, A/c number- 424210100036711, IFSC code- BKID0004242, Barasat Branch.
- Reserved Category: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for CMOH DHFWS North 24 Parganas Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed form along with through registered post or speed post inly and duly mentioned ‘post applied for’ in front of the envelope send their Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Banamalipore, Barasat District Hospital Campus, North 24 Parganas – 700124 West Bengal on or before 29th September 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 29th September 2020