CRPF Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 4 Vacancies – Central Reserve Police Force has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 4 Microbiologist, Assistant Microbiologist Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at crpf.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Microbiologist, Assistant Microbiologist application form.
Central Reserve Police Force Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Microbiologist, Assistant Microbiologist|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Job Location||All India|
Microbiologist: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CRPF Microbiologist job should have M.Sc (Microbiology/ Biotechnology) Ph.D/ MD (Microbiology) with experience of working in gene extraction technology, handling of PCR machine.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 85000/- Per Month
Assistant Microbiologist: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CRPF Assistant Microbiologist posts should have M.Sc (Microbiology/ Biotechnology preferably Ph.D/ MD (Microbiology) with experience of working in gene extraction technology, handling of PCR machine.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 75000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 7th September 2020.
- Microbiologist: 70 years
- Assistant Microbiologist: 67 years
Selection Process:- CRPF Selection process will be on the bases of Interview.
Fee charges:- No Application Fee.
How to apply for CRPF Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may appear for Interview along with documents in original & photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Proof & Experience Certificate etc.) application in plain paper superscripting the name of post applied for & five passport size recent photographs on or before 7th September 2020.
Venue:- Composite Hospital, CRPF, Jammu.
Important Dates to remember:-
Interview Date: 7th September 2020 at 0900 Hrs