CUG recruitment 2019 to fill 72 vacancies | Central University of Gujarat released notifications for freshers, apply for CUG jobs online @ www.cug.ac.in. The Central University of Gujarat has come up this year by releasing the number of CUG recruitment notifications to fill around 72 vacancies in different cadres like Central University of Gujarat Professor posts – 18, CUG Associate Professor jobs – 29
cug jobs 2019 notification
|Name of Post||Professor, Associate Professor|
|No of Vacancies||72|
|Official Web Portal||www.cug.ac.in|
Professor: 18 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CUG Professor job should have An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria are given in Appendix II. A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided the doctoral candidate.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 144200 – 218200/- Per Month
Associate Professor: 29 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join CUG Associate Professor posts should have A good academic record, with a Ph.D Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. A Master Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 131400 – 217100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As Per CUG Rules.
Selection Process:- Check Official Notification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Professor, Associate Professor vacancy should pay the below charges through Guidelines To Fill Online Application Form Central University Of Gujarat.
- General: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- OBC: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-serviceman: No Fee
How to apply for CUG recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through official website www.cug.ac.in from 8th July 2019 to 8th August 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 8th July 2019
Form Submission End Date: 8th August 2019
Last date of receipt of hardcopy of online application: 23rd August 2019