20 Jobs found
CVPP recruitment 2019 to fill 20 vacancies | Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited released notifications, apply CVPP jobs online @ www.cvppindia.in. Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited has come up this year by releasing the number of CVPP recruitment notifications to fill 20 (Twenty) Trainee Engineer vacancies.
CVPP jobs 2019 News
|Name of Post||Trainee Engineer|
|No of Vacancies||20|
|Official web Portal||www.cvppindia.in|
Trainee Engineer: 20 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Trainee Engineer should have BE / B.Tech / BSC from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 14000 – 411000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years as on 31st December 2019.
Selection Process:- CVPP Hall Ticket 2019 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee Five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/PWD/Female: No fee
How to apply for CVPP vacancies 2019:- Applicants may apply online through official website http://cvppindia.from from 1st January 2020 to 31st January 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting Date: 1st January 2020
Form Submission End Date: 31st January 2020