DDUH recruitment 2019 to fill 29 vacancies | Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital released notifications for freshers, apply for DDUH jobs online @ www.delhi.gov.in. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital has come up this year by releasing the number of DDUH recruitment notifications to fill around 29 Senior Resident vacancies
dduh recruitment 2019 notification
|Name of Post||Senior Resident|
|No of Vacancies||29|
|Official web Portal||www.delhi.gov.in|
Deptt. Of Forensic Medicine: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for DDUH Deptt. Of Forensic Medicine job should have MD Forensic Medicine. In Case of non-availability of MD Candidate, then Candidates who have 3 years post MBBS Experience out of which 2 years in Forensic Medicine department will be considered for the post and will be appointed on Adhoc basis for 89 days.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Deptt. Of General Medicine: 05 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join DDUH Deptt. of General, Medicine posts should have a Post Graduate Degree (MD/DNB) in General Medicine. In Case of non-availability of MD/DNB Candidate, then Candidates who have 3 years post MBBS Experience with at least 2 years in General Medicine department will be considered for the post and will be appointed on Adhoc basis for 89 days.
- Salary breakup:- Not Specified
- Senior Resident: 37 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- DDUH will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for DDUH recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies and original documents for verification.
Venue of Interview:- Administrative Block, 1st Floor, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 4th October 2019
Interview Date: 16th October 2019