DDUH recruitment 2020 to fill 47 vacancies | Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital released notifications for freshers, apply for DDUH jobs online @ delhi.gov.in. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital has come up this year by releasing the number of DDUH recruitment notifications to fill around 47 Senior Resident vacancies
dduh recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Senior Resident|
|No of Vacancies||47|
|Official web Portal||delhi.gov.in|
Deptt. of General Surgery: 13 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for DDUH Deptt. of General Surgery job should have Post Graduate Degree (MS/DNB) in General Surgery.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Deptt. Of Radiology: 08 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join DDUH Deptt. Of Radiology posts should have Post Graduate Degree (MD/DNB/DIPLOMA equivalent) in Radiology. In Case of non-availability of MD/DNB/DIPLOMA Candidate, then Candidates who have 3 years post MBBS Experience with at least 02 years in Radiology department will be considered for the post and will be appointed on Adhoc basis for 89 days.
- Salary breakup:- Not Specified
- Senior Resident: 37 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- DDUH will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for DDUH recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies Matriculation and Sr. Secondary Certificate, MBBS degree, and Mark sheets, MD/DNB/Diploma, Mark sheets and Certificate, Residence Proof & DMC Certificate, Experience, if any and original documents for verification.
Venue of Interview:- Administrative Block, 1st Floor, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 14th February 2020
Interview Date: 26th February 2020