Delhi District Court Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 417 Vacancies – Delhi District Court has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 417 Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon/ Process Server Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at delhidistrictcourts.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon/ Process Server application form.
Delhi District Court Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Delhi District Court|
|Name of the Post||Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon/ Process Server|
|No. of Vacancies||417|
Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon: 280 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Delhi District Court Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon job should have Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Salary Structure:- Level-03
Process Server: 81 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Delhi District Court Process Server posts should have Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized board/ Higher Secondary with driving license of LMV and 2 years unblemished driving experience.
- Salary breakup:- Level-04
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2021.
- Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon/ Process Server: 18 to 27 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- Delhi District Court Selection process will be on the bases of Objective (MCQ) Test, Driving Test for Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon/ Process Server vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon/ Process Server vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST /PWD/EWS/Ex-SM: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for Delhi District Court Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website delhidistrictcourts.nic.in from 7th February 2021 to 21st February 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 7th February 2021
Closing Date: 21st February 2021