Delhi Forest Department Jobs 2020 to fill 226 vacancies | Delhi Forest Department released notifications, apply Delhi Forest Department jobs online @ http://forest.delhigovt.nic.in. Delhi Forest Department has come up this year by releasing the number of Delhi Forest Department recruitment notifications to fill 226 (Two hundred and twenty six) Forest Guard, Wildlife guard and forest ranger vacancies in different cadres.
Delhi Forest Department jobs 2020 Alert
|Name of Post||Forest Guard, Wildlife guard and forest ranger|
|No of Vacancies||226|
|Official web Portal||http://forest.delhigovt.nic.in|
Forest Guard: 211 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Forest Guard should have +2 class standard examination board.
- Salary Structure:-5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Wildlife Guard: 11 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Wildlife Guard should have 10th class standard examination board.
- Salary breakup:- 18000 – 56900/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years as on 13th February 2020
Selection Process:- online Test and personal Interview
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ ST/Female: No fee
How to apply for Delhi Forest Department vacancies 2020:- Applicants may apply online through official website http://forest.delhigovt.nic.in from 14th January 2020 to 16th February 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting Date: 14th January 2020
Form Submission End Date: 16th February 2020