132 Jobs found
Delhi High Court recruitment 2020 to fill 132 vacancies | Delhi High Court released notifications for freshers, apply for Delhi High Court jobs online @ delhihighcourt.nic.in. Delhi High Court has come up this year by releasing the number of Delhi High Court recruitment notifications to fill around 132 Jr. Judicial Assistant vacancies
delhi high court recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Jr. Judicial Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||132|
|Official web Portal||delhihighcourt.nic.in|
Jr. Judicial Assistant: 132 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Delhi High Court Jr. Judicial Assistant job should have Graduated from a recognized University and having typing speed of not less than 35 words per minute on Computer.
- Salary Structure:- Matrix as per 7th CPC
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2020.
- Judicial Assistant: 18 to 27 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Delhi High Court will be conduct the Written Examination, Preliminary Exam, Typing Test, for Jr. Judicial Assistant vacancy, and after exams, candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate in Jr. Judicial Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
How to apply for Delhi High Court recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online Delhi High Court delhihighcourt.nic.in from 19th February 2020 to 11th March 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 19th February 2020
Form Submission End Date: 11th March 2020