147 Jobs found
Delhi High Court recruitment 2018-19 to fill 147 vacancies | Delhi High Court released notifications for freshers, apply Delhi High Court jobs online @ www.delhihighcourt.nic.in. Delhi High Court has come up this year by releasing the number of Delhi High Court recruitment notifications to fill 147 (One hundred and forty seven) Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2018 vacancies.
delhi high court vacancy 2018-19 notification
|Name of Post||Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2018|
|No of Vacancies||147|
|Official web Portal||www.delhihighcourt.nic.in|
Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2018: 147 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2018 job should have Person Practicing as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocate Act, 1961.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2019.
- Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2018: 32 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST
Selection Process:- Delhi High Court will be conduct the Preliminary Test, Main Written Exam for Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2018 vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Viva Voce.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2018 vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
How to apply for Delhi High Court vacancies 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.delhihighcourt.nic.in from 22nd November 2018 to 22nd December 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 22nd November 2018
Form Submission End Date: 22nd December 2018