16 Jobs found
Delhi High court recruitment 2019 to fill 16 vacancies | Delhi High court released notifications, apply Delhi High court jobs online @ www.delhihighcourt.nic.in. Delhi High court has come up this year by releasing the number of Delhi High court recruitment notifications to fill 16 (Sixteen) Judicial Translator and Senior judicial translator vacancies.
Delhi High Court jobs 2019 Alert
|Name of Post||Judicial Translator and Senior judicial translator|
|No of Vacancies||16|
|Official web Portal||www.delhihighcourt.nic.in|
Judicial Translator: 14 Posts
Qualification:- candidates who wanted to participate for Judicial Translator should have graduate with Urdu / English / Hindi and diploma / certificate in translation from Urdu / Hindi to English from a govt recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Level 7
Senior Judicial Translator: 02 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Senior Judicial Translator should have BA (Hons) in English or Hindi or Urdu with diploma / certificate in translation from Urdu / Hindi to English from a govt recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Level 8
Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years as on 1st January 2019.
Selection Process:- Written Examination and personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC: Rs. 300/- (Rupee Three hundred only)
- SC/ ST/PH: Rs. 110/- (Rupee One hundred ten only)
How to apply for Delhi High Court vacancies 2019:- Applicants may apply online through official website www.delhihighcourt.nic.in from 15th February 2019 to 7th March 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting Date: 15th February 2019
Form Submission End Date: 7th March 2019