Delhi University Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 1145 Vacancies – Delhi University has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 1145 Junior Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at du.ac.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Junior Assistant, Laboratory Attendant application form.
Delhi University Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Delhi University|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant, Laboratory Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||1145|
Junior Assistant: 236 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NTA Delhi University Junior Assistant job should have Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University / Institution. Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
- Salary Structure:- Level-02
Laboratory Attendant: 152 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NTA Delhi University Laboratory Attendant posts should have passed 10th or an equivalent examination with science subjects from recognized board.
- Salary breakup:- Level-01
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2021.
- Junior Assistant: 27 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
- Laboratory Attendant: 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- NTA Delhi University Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination, Skill Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Assistant, Laboratory Attendant vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ ST/PWD: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- OBC/EWS/Female: Rs. 800/- (Rupee eight hundred only)
How to apply for NTA Delhi University Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website du.ac.in from 16th March 2021 to 28th April 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 16th March 2021
Closing Date: 28th April 2021
Challan Payment: 29th April 2021
Correction Date: 30th April 2021 to 2nd May 2021