DHFWS Karnataka Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 2815 Vacancies – Directorate of Health and Family Welfare Service Karnataka has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 2815 GDMO, Dental Health Officer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at karunadu.karnataka.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the GDMO, Dental Health Officer application form.
Directorate of Health and Family Welfare Service Karnataka Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||GDMO, Dental Health Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||2815|
GDMO: 1265 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for DHFWS Karnataka GDMO job should have MBBS.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Dental Health Officer: 90 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join DHFWS Karnataka Dental Health Officer posts should have BDS.
- Salary breakup:- Not Specified
- GDMO: 26 to 42 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ CAT-01, 3 years for 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B
- Dental Health Officer: 26 to 42 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ CAT-01, 3 years for 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B
Selection Process:- Check Official Notification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for GDMO, Dental Health Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- Other: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ ST/ CAT-1/ PH: No Fee
How to apply for DHFWS Karnataka Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website karunadu.karnataka.gov.in from 16th September 2020 to 15th October 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 16th September 2020
Closing Date: 15th October 2020
Challan Payment: 16th October 2020