Directorate of Employment Tripura Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 1500 Vacancies – Directorate of Employment Tripura has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 1500 Lower Division Clerk Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at employment.tripura.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Lower Division Clerk application form.
Directorate of Employment Tripura Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Lower Division Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||1500|
Lower Division Clerk: 1500 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Directorate of Employment Tripura Lower Division Clerk job should have Madhyamik or equivalent examination passed from any recognized Board/ Institute.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5700 – 24000/- Grade pay – 2200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 31st December 2020.
- Lower Division Clerk: 18 to 41 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ PWD
Selection Process:- Directorate of Employment Tripura Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination for Lower Division Clerk vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Lower Division Clerk vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- PWD: Exempted Fee
How to apply for Directorate of Employment Tripura Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website employment.tripura.gov.in from 19th December 2020 to 30th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 19th December 2020
Closing Date: 30th January 2021