DRDO Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 150 Vacancies – Defence Research and Development Organization has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 150 Graduate, Diploma, ITI Apprentice Trainee Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at drdo.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Graduate, Diploma, ITI Apprentice Trainee application form.
Defence Research and Development Organization Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Defence Research and Development Organization|
|Name of the Post||Graduate, Diploma, ITI Apprentice Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||150|
Graduate Apprentice Trainee: 80 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for DRDO Graduate Apprentice Trainee job should have degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9000/- Per Month
Diploma Apprentice Trainee: 30 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join DRDO Diploma Apprentice Trainee posts should have diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government /by a University/by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma/ Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a diploma in Engg./Technology.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 8000/- Per Month
ITI Apprentice Trainee: 40 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join DRDO ITI Apprentice Trainee posts should have certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognised by the All India Council for Technical education.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 7000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 5th January 2021.
- Apprentice Trainee: 18 to 27 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- DRDO Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination for Apprentice vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- No Application Fee.
How to apply for DRDO Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website drdo.gov.in from 7th January 2021 to 29th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 7th January 2021
Form Submission End Date: 29th January 2021
Publishing of First list of shortlisted candidates for interview/written test in DRDO website: 12th February 2021
Acceptance by candidates to join GTRE as Apprenticeship Trainee: 21st February 2021
Interaction with the shortlisted candidates who have submitted acceptance to join: 24th February 2021 onwards
Probable date of declaration of finally selected candidates: 1st March 2021
Probable date of joining at GTRE for Graduate/ Diploma/ITI Apprentices: 1st April 2021 onwards