DRDO Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 62 Vacancies – Defence Research and Development Organization has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 62 Technician Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at drdo.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Technician application form.
Defence Research and Development Organization Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Defence Research and Development Organization|
|Name of the Post||Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||62|
Diploma Apprentice Trainees: 39 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in the DRDO Diploma Apprentice Trainees job should have a diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government /by a University/by an Institute recognized the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma/ Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a diploma in Engg./ Technology.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 8000/- Per Month
ITI Apprentice Trainees: 23 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join DRDO ITI Apprentice Trainees posts should have ITI in Fitter, ITI Diesel Mechanic, ITI Electrician, ITI in Computer Operator & Programming Assistant, ITI in Electronics, ITI in Welder, ITI, in Turner, ITI in Machinist.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 7000/- Per Month
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees, ITI Apprentice Trainees: 18 to 27 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- DRDO Selection process will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview and the last step will be documents verification.
How to apply for DRDO Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may send scanned copies of their application along with desired documents/ certificates in format through email [email protected] on or before 27th February 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 27th February 2021