DSHM Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 279 Vacancies – Delhi State Health Mission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 279 Medical Officer, Accounts Assistant Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at dshm.delhi.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Medical Officer, Accounts Assistant application form.
Delhi State Health Mission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Delhi State Health Mission|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer, Accounts Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||279|
Medical Officer: 132 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for DSHM Medical Officer job should have MBBS Recognized with Delhi Medical Council.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 71550/- Per Month
Accounts Assistant: 25 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join DSHM Accounts Assistant posts should have B.Com from a recognized university. Minimum 6 months certificate course that includes accounting package like Tally, Busy etc. as subject. (Working knowledge on any computerized accounting package required).
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 23078/- Per Month
- Medical Officer: 45 to 64 years
- Accounts Assistant: 30 years
Selection Process:- DSHM Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination, Skill Test for Medical Officer, Accounts Assistant vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- No Application Fee.
How to apply for DSHM Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with two Passport Size Photographs, name and code, Self attested copies all relevant documents send to The Office of Delhi State Health Mission, State Program Management Unit, 6th Floor, B-Wing, Vikas Bhawan-II, Civil Lines, Delhi-110054 by Hand in the drop box OR By Post from 5th February 2021 to 1st March 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 5th February 2021
Form Submission End Date: 1st March 2021