2792 Jobs found
Eastern Railway recruitment 2020 to fill 2792 vacancies | Eastern Railway released notifications for freshers, apply for Eastern Railway jobs online @ er.indianrailways.gov.in. Eastern Railway has come up this year by releasing the number of Eastern Railway recruitment notifications to fill around 2792 Act Apprentice vacancies
Advertisement Number:- RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2019-20
eastern railway recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Act Apprentice|
|No of Vacancies||2792|
|Official web Portal||er.indianrailways.gov.in|
Act Apprentice: 2792 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Eastern Railway Act Apprentice job should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT. However, for the following Trades, the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT: Welder (Gas and Electric), Sheet Metal Worker, Lineman, Wireman, Carpenter, Painter (General).
- Salary Structure:- Check Official Notification
- Act Apprentice: 18 to 24 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years.
Selection Process:- Eastern Railway will be conduct the merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Act Apprentice vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Other: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Women: No Fee
How to apply for Eastern Railway recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through Eastern Railway official website from er.indianrailways.gov.in from 14th February 2020 to 13th March 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 14th February 2020
Form Submission End Date: 13th March 2020
Probable date of display of list of selected candidates: 30th March 2020