ECGC Limited Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 59 Vacancies – Export Credit Guarantee Corporation Limited has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 59 Probationary Officer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at ecgc.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Probationary Officer application form.
Export Credit Guarantee Corporation Limited Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Export Credit Guarantee Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||59|
Probationary Officer: 59 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for ECGC Limited Probationary Officer job should have Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 32795 – 62315/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2021.
- Probationary Officer: 21 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWBD
Selection Process:- ECGC Limited Selection process will be on the bases of Online Written Examination for Probationary Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Probationary Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/ PWBD: Rs. 125/- (Rupee one hundred twenty-five only)
- Others: Rs. 700/- (Rupee seven hundred only)
How to apply for ECGC Limited Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website ecgc.in from 1st January 2021 to 31st January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 1st January 2021
Closing Date: 31st January 2021
Download of call letters for Pre- Examination Training: First week of February, 2021 Onwards
Pre- Examination Training for SC/ST: Second and third week of February, 2021
Download of call letters for Online written examination: First week of March, 2021
Online written Examination: 14th March 2021
Declaration of result of Online Written Examination: Between 20 – 31 March, 2021
Interview Date (Tentative): April 2021
Declaration of Final Result (Tentative): April/ May 2021