ECIL Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 25 Vacancies – Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 25 Technical Officer, Liaison Officer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at ecil.co.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Technical Officer, Liaison Officer application form.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Technical Officer, Liaison Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Job Location||All India|
Technical Officer: 24 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for ECIL Technical Officer job should have First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/ University with minimum one year post qualification experience in the field of electrical/ electronic system integration, testing and documentation etc. More Details Check Official Notification.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 23000/- Per Month
Liaison Officer: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join ECIL Liaison Officer posts should have A retired personnel from Indian Armed forces in the rank of Col/Lt Col with First class Engineering Degree in Electronics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/ University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 75000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 30th September 2020.
- Technical Officer: 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
- Liaison Officer: 50 years
Selection Process:- ECIL Selection process will be on the bases of Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- No Application Fee.
How to apply for ECIL Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website ecil.co.in from 23rd October 2020 to 3rd November 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 23rd October 2020
Closing Date: 3rd November 2020