ECIL Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 65 Vacancies – Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 65 Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant-A Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at ecil.co.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant-A application form.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant-A|
|No. of Vacancies||65|
|Job Location||All India|
Technical Officer: 24 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for ECIL Technical Officer job should have A first class Engineering Degree (Full time) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with one‐year post qualification experience. More Details Check Official Notification.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 23000/- Per Month
Scientific Assistant-A: 13 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join ECIL Scientific Assistant-A posts should have A first class Diploma (Full time) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education with One‐year post qualification experience. More Details Check Official Notification.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 19864/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 30th September 2020.
- Technical Officer: 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
- Scientific Assistant-A: 25 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- ECIL Selection process will be on the bases of Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- No Application Fee.
How to apply for ECIL Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website ecil.co.in from 19th October 2020 to 2nd November 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 19th October 2020
Closing Date: 2nd November 2020