ECIL Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 180 Vacancies – Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 180 Graduate Engineer Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at ecil.co.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Graduate Engineer Apprentice, Technician Apprentice application form.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Engineer Apprentice, Technician Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||180|
Graduate Engineer Apprentice: 160 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for ECIL Graduate Engineer Apprentice job should have B.E/ B.Tech course in the above mentioned engineering branches on or after 1st April 2018,from AICTE approved colleges / recognized Indian Universities for GEA.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9000/- Per Month
Technician Apprentice: 20 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join ECIL Technician Apprentice posts should have three years Diploma course in ECE & CSE branches on or after 1st April, 2018.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 8000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 31st January 2021.
- Apprentice: 25 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ PWD, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- ECIL Selection process will be on the bases of qualifying examination marks merit.
Fee charges:- No Application Fee.
How to apply for ECIL Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website ecil.co.in from 6th January 2021 to 15th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 6th January 2021
Closing Date: 15th January 2021
Selection list display on ECIL Website: 18th January 2021
Provisional list 1 candidates joining Dates: 20th & 21st January 2021
Second list / Panel list display on ECIL web site: 28th January 2021
Second List candidates joining Dates: 29th & 30th January 2021
Apprenticeship training will start from: 4th February 2021