ESIC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 85 Vacancies – Employees State Insurance Corporation has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 85 Senior Resident Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at esic.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Senior Resident application form.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||85|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Senior Resident (Regular Basis): 68 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for ESIC Senior Resident (Regular Basis) job should have MBBS and PG Degree or Diploma is concerned specialty from recognized university.
- Salary Structure:- Level-11
Senior Resident against GDMO (Contractual Basis): 17 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join ESIC Senior Resident Against GDMO (Contractual Basis) posts should have MBBS and PG Degree or Diploma is concerned specialty from recognized university.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 101000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 45 years as on 19th & 20th October 2020.
Selection Process:- ESIC Selection process will be on the bases of Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Senior Resident vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “ESIC Saving Fund Account No. 2″ payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ ST: Rs. 75/- (Rupee seventy-five only)
- PWD/ Female: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
How to apply for ESIC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may appear for Interview Along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format and self-attested copies and original documents for verification.
Venue:- 5th Floor, Dean Office, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi-15.
Important Dates to remember:-
Interview Date: 19th & 20th October 2020
Reporting Time: 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM