4 Jobs found
ESIC recruitment 2020 to fill 04 vacancies | Employees State Insurance Corporation released notifications for apply ESIC jobs online @ esic.nic.in. Employees State Insurance Corporation has come up this year by releasing the number of ESIC recruitment notifications to fill around 04 Assistant Professor Vacancies
esic recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor|
|No of Vacancies||04|
|Official web Portal||esic.nic.in|
Assistant Professor: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for ESIC Assistant Professor job should have i) A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule. and (ii) a post graduate qualification e.g. MD (Doctor of Medicine) or MS (Master of Surgery) or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject/ allied discipline. (iii) For Dentistry: A Post Graduate qualification viz. Master of Dental Surgery (MOS). Essential for Non – Medical Candidates: (i) A Postgraduate qualification i.e. Master Degree in the concerned subject or allied discipline and (ii) A Doctorate degree or allied discipline.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 101000/- Per Month
- Assistant Professor: 50 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Check Official Notification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Professor vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favor of ESI Fund Account No. I draw on any scheduled bank payable at New Delhi’.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 225/- (Rupee two hundred twenty-five only)
- SC/ ST/ PDW/ Female/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
How to apply for ESIC recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may send their application in the prescribed format attached below to email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 3rd April 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 27th March 2020
Form Submission End Date: 3rd April 2020