ESIC recruitment 2020 to fill 10 vacancies | Employees State Insurance Corporation released notifications for freshers, apply ESIC jobs online @ esic.nic.in. Employees State Insurance Corporation has come up this year by releasing the number of ESIC recruitment notifications to fill around 10 Super Specialist vacancies
Advertisement Number:- 21 Publish in Newspaper
esic recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Super Specialist|
|No of Vacancies||10|
|Official web Portal||esic.nic.in|
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for ESIC Specialist job should have MBBS with PG (MD/ DNB/ Diploma) in concerned specialty from recognized university with 3 years (degree) 5 years (diploma of post PG qualification experience and registered with MCI/ State Medical Council.
- Salary Structure:- Check Official Notification
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join ESIC Super Specialist posts should have MBBS/ MD/ MS/ DNB, DM/ MCH and registered with MCI/ State Medical Council.
- Salary breakup:- Check Official Notification
- Super Specialist: 67 years
- Specialist: 70 years
Selection Process:- ESIC will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Super Specialist vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favor of ESI Fund Account No. 1 Drawn on any scheduled bank payable at ‘New Delhi’ has to be submitted along with the Application Form.
- All Others: Rs. 225/- (Rupee two hundred twenty-five only)
- SC/ ST/ Female/ Ex- Sr./ PH: Nil
How to apply for ESIC recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may be attached with the application form a) To copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph. b) Self-attested copies of certificates and testimonial in support of proof of age (Date of Birth), Educational a. Qualification, Experience, and Research Papers, Publications, etc. Candidates may contact DEAN OFFICE, ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE, NH-3, NIT, FARIDABAD on phone number 0129-4156471 between 11.00 AM to 4.00 PM on working days for any clarification.
Venue of Interview:- ESIC Medical College and Hospital, NH3, N.l.T. Faridabad, Haryana.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 5th February 2020
Interview Date: 19th February 2020