ESIC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 79 Vacancies – Employees State Insurance Corporation has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 79 Senior Resident, Specialist Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at esic.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Senior Resident, Specialist application form.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident, Specialist|
|No. of Vacancies||79|
Senior Resident: 77 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for ESIC Senior Resident job should have MBBS with PG, MD, DNB, Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university or MBBS with 2 Years working experience in the same, it is applicable only Non-availability of PG qualified candidate.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 67700/- Per Month
Specialist: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join ESIC Specialist posts should have MBBS With PG Degree Or equivalent with post PG experience of 3 years or PG Diploma having post PG experience of 05 Years respectively in particular Specialty.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 60000 – 67700/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 25th September 2020.
- Senior Resident: 40 years
- Specialist: 66 years
Selection Process:- ESIC Selection process will be on the bases of Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Senior Resident, Specialist vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of ESI Fund A/C No.1.
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 125/- (Rupee one hundred twenty-five only)
- PWD/ Women: No Fee
How to apply for ESIC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may appear for Interview along with their original documents & Xerox copies in support of their Date of Birth, proof of qualification, experiences, caste certificate at the time of Interview on or before 24th & 25th September 2020.
Venue:- 4th Floor, Employee State Insurance Corporation, Sub Regional Office, Marol, Panchdeep Bhavan, Plot No.9, Rood No.-7, MIDC Marol, Maheshwari Nagar, Andheri (East), Mumbai-400093.
Important Dates to remember:-
Interview Date: 24th & 25th September 2020