ESIC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 10 Vacancies – Employees State Insurance Corporation has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 10 Super Specialists, Child Psychologist Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply Online application form can visit the official website at esic.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Super Specialists, Child Psychologist application form.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of the Post||Super Specialists, Child Psychologist|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
ESIC Super Specialists, Child Psychologist Notification Info
Super Specialists: 9 Posts
- Qualification: MBBS and MD/ MS/ DNB Degree from MCI recognized Medical College/ Institution. DM/ MCH in respective Super Specialty from MCI recognized Medical College/DNB in concerned super specialty or equivalent. Should have registered with MCI or State Medical Council. Five years’ experience in the concerned specialty after obtaining the First Post Graduate degree.
- Salary Details: Rs. 100000 – 200000/- per month
- Age Limit: 65 years as on 1st August 2021
Child Psychologist: 1 Posts
- Qualification: M.A/M.Sc. in Psychology with M. Phil in Clinical Psychology from a recognized University or equivalent. At least 2 years’ experience in Child & Adolescence mental health. Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from a recognized University or Institution.
- Salary Details: Rs. 45120/- per month
- Age Limit: 21 to 35 years as on 1st August 2021
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
Fee/ Charges: Demand Draft in favour of ESI Fund account no.1 payable at Chennai.
SC/ST/Women/PWD: Exempted Fee
Other: Rs. 200/-
How to Apply: Candidates are requested to bring their Original Certificates in evidence of age proof (Date of Birth) educational Qualification, Medical Council Registration of the State/MCI, experience certificates along with one set of self-attested Xerox copies with 2 passport size recent colour photographs for appearing for interview with duly filled in application form in the prescribed format as per Annexure -1), without fail at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
Notification Date: 16th July 2021
Walk-In-Interview Date: 27th July 2021