ESIC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 46 vacancies | Employees State Insurance Corporation released notifications for freshers, apply for ESIC jobs online @ www.esic.nic.in. Employees State Insurance Corporation has come up this year by releasing the number of ESIC recruitment notifications to fill around 46 vacancies in different cadres like Employees State Insurance Corporation Senior Resident (Regular) posts – 24, ESIC Senior Resident against GDMO for One year jobs – 22
Advertisement Number:- 2679/2018
esic recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Senior Resident (Regular), Senior Resident against GDMO for One year|
|No of Vacancies||46|
|Official Web Portal||www.esic.nic.in|
Senior Resident (Regular): 24 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for ESIC Senior Resident (Regular) job should have MBBS and PG Degree or Diploma in concerned speciality from a recognized university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Senior Resident against GDMO for One year: 22 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join ESIC Senior Resident against GDMO for One-year posts should have MBBS and PG Degree or Diploma in concerned speciality from a recognized university.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 37 years as on 30th September 2018.
Selection Process:- ESIC will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Senior Resident (Regular), Senior Resident against GDMO for the One-year vacancy should pay the below charges through and draft in favour of ESIC Central Fund Account No. 1 payable at New Delhi.
- General: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 75/- (Rupee Seventy-five only)
How to apply for ESIC recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format and self-attested copies following documents and original documents for verification on or before 8th & 9th October 2018.
Venue of interview: Academic Block, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi-15.
Important Dates to remember:-
Interview Date: 8th & 9th October 2018 at 09:00 AM