309 Jobs found
ESIC recruitment 2019 to fill 306 vacancies | Employees State Insurance Corporation released notifications for freshers, apply ESIC jobs online @ www.esic.nic.in. Employees State Insurance Corporation has come up this year by releasing the number of ESIC recruitment notifications to fill around 306 vacancies in different cadres like Employees State Insurance Corporation Staff Nurse posts – 193, ESIC Physiotherapist jobs – 02 & various vacancies.
esic jobs 2019 notification
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse, Physiotherapist|
|No of Vacancies||306|
|Official web Portal||www.esic.nic.in|
Staff Nurse: 193 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for ESIC Staff Nurse job should have Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife or equivalent Qualification for male nurse.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 44900 – 142400/- Per Month
Physiotherapist: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join ESIC Physiotherapist posts should have 10+2/ Sr. Secondary with Science, Three years Degree Course or Diploma Training Course in Physiotherapy from a Central Govt/State Govt/ AICTE recognized Institution.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 21st January 2019.
- Staff Nurse: 37 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
- Physiotherapist: 32 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- ESIC admit card 2019 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Staff Nurse, Physiotherapist vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ Department Candidate: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- Other: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Written Examination
How to apply for ESIC recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in on or before 21st January 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 21st January 2019