EXIM Bank Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 60 Vacancies – Export – Import Bank of India has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 60 Management Trainee Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at eximbankindia.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Management Trainee application form.
Export – Import Bank of India Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Management Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||60|
|Job Location||All India|
Management Trainee: 60 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for EXIM Bank Management Trainee job should have MBA/PGDBA, with specialization in Finance or Chartered Accountants (CA). MBA/ PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2 years full time duration, with a specialization in Finance. In case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient. Minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent andulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in both Graduation and Post Graduation. Post Graduates who have completed/ passed their MBA / PGDBA or Chartered Accountancy in Calendar Year 2019 or 2020 OR candidates who have appeared / appearing for the MBA /PGDBA or Chartered Accountancy and are expecting their results in the year 2021 are eligible to apply. More Details Check Official Notification.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 40000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st December 2020.
- Management Trainee: 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- EXIM Bank Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination for Management Trainee vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Management Trainee vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General OBC/ EWS: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for EXIM Bank Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website eximbankindia.in from 19th December 2020 to 31st December 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 19th December 2020
Closing Date: 31st December 2020