Federal Bank recruitment 2018-19 to fill vacancies | Federal Bank released notifications, apply Federal Bank jobs online @ www.federalbank.co.in. Federal Bank has come up this year by releasing the number of Federal Bank recruitment notifications to fill Probationary officer and clerk vacancies in different cadres.
Federal Bank jobs 2018 hiring
|Name of Post||Probationary officer and clerk|
|No of Vacancies||Not specified|
|Official web Portal||www.federalbank.co.in|
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Probationary officer should have master degree with 60% marks in any stream.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 23700/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join clerk should have degree with 50% marks in any stream or degree in science with 55% marks
- Salary breakup:- Rs 13075/- Per Month
- Probationary officer: maximum 26 years
- Clerk: maximum 24 years
Selection Process:- Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or e-Challan.
- PO (General/OBC): Rs. 700/- (Rupee seven hundred only)
- PO (SC/ ST): 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only)
- Clerk (General/OBC): Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- Clerk (SC/ ST): 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for Federal Bank vacancies 2018:- Aspirants may apply online through official website of www.federalbank.co.in from 14th August 2018 to 31st August 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 14th August 2018
Form Submission End Date: 31st August 2018