GAIL Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 11 Vacancies – GAIL (India) Limited has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 11 Chief General Manager, Chief Manager Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply Online application form can visit the official website at gailonline.com. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Chief General Manager, Chief Manager application form.
GAIL (India) Limited Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||GAIL (India) Limited|
|Name of the Post||Chief General Manager, Chief Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Job Location||Delhi, India|
GAIL Chief General Manager, Chief Manager Notification Info
Chief General Manager (Law): 1 Posts
- Qualification: Graduate Degree in any Discipline with minimum 50% marks and Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) (minimum 3 years professional course) with minimum 50% marks OR 5 years Integrated LLB Degree (Professional) with minimum 50% marks. Preference will be given to candidates having Master Degree in Law (LLM).
- Salary Details: Rs. 120000 – 280000/- per month
- Age Limit: 52 years as on 29th July 2021
Chief Manager (HR): 10 Posts
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree with minimum 60% marks and Two years MBA/ MSW with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations /Human Resources Management with minimum 65% marks. OR Bachelor Degree with minimum 60% marks and Two years Master Degree /Two years PG Diploma in Personnel Management/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations with minimum 65% marks. Preference will be given to candidates having additional qualification of Bachelor Degree in Law (Professional).
- Salary Details: Rs. 90000 – 240000/- per month
- Age Limit: 40 years as on 29th July 2021
3 years for OBC
5 years for SC/ST
10 years for PWBD
Selection Process: The selection based on Interviews.
SC/ST/PwBD: Exempted Fee
General/EWS/OBC: Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the official website gailonline.com from 30th June 2021 to 29th July 2021.
Registration Submitted Starting Date: 30th June 2021
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 29th July 2021