50 Jobs found
CIMFR recruitment 2019 to fill 50 vacancies | Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research released notifications for freshers, apply for CIMFR jobs online @ www.cimfr.nic.in. Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has come up this year by releasing the number of CIMFR recruitment notifications to fill around 50 Project Assistant vacancies
cimfer jobs 2019 notification
|Name of Post||Project Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||50|
|Official web Portal||www.cimfr.nic.in|
Project Assistant-I: 42 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CIMFR Project Assistant-I job should have B.Sc (Hons.) or B.Sc in Geology/Chemistry.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Project Assistant-II: 08 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join CIMFR Project Assistant-II posts should have M.Sc or M.Sc (Tech) in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Geology/Applied Geology.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
- Project Assistant-I: 21 to 28 years
- Project Assistant-II: 21 to 30 years
Selection Process:- CIMFR will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for CIMFR recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may read the advertisement properly and fill up the online application in which Applicant should mention Advertisement no. and date, Name of Candidate, Father Name, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Percentage, year of passing, Category, Address, Mobile Number, Email address, Experience, if any, in their application form and printout of the same application. Candidate must produce Original Certificate for Verification before appearing in the Interview.
Venue of Interview:- CSIR-CIMFR, Bilaspur Regional Center, 27, Kholi Chowk, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh- 495001.
Important Dates to remember:-
Interview Date: 18th ,19th, 20th & 22nd November 2019