Gauhati High Court Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 2 Vacancies – Gauhati High Court has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 2 Driver, Sanitation Attendant Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at ghconline.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Driver, Sanitation Attendant application form.
Gauhati High Court Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Gauhati High Court|
|Name of the Post||Driver, Sanitation Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
Driver: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Gauhati High Court Driver job should have Class VIII standard or valid driving license (LMV).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 19900/- Per Month
Sanitation Attendant (Grade-IV): 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Gauhati High Court Sanitation Attendant (Grade-IV) posts should have passed HSSLC (Class XII).
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 17400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 15th March 2021.
- Driver/ Sanitation Attendant: 18 to 38 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- Gauhati High Court Selection process will be on the bases of Written Test, Screening test, Driving Test for Driver, Sanitation Attendant vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Driver, Sanitation Attendant vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- PwBD: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
How to apply for Gauhati High Court Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website ghconline.gov.in from 26th February 2021 to 15th March 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 26th February 2021
Closing Date: 15th March 2021
Last date for payment of fees: 17th March 2021