GBPUAT recruitment 2019 to fill 24 vacancies | G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology released notifications for freshers, apply GBPUAT jobs online @ www.gbpuat.ac.in. G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology has come up this year by releasing the number of GBPUAT recruitment notifications to fill around 24 vacancies
gbpuat recruitment 2019 notification
|Name of Post||Subject Matter Specialist|
|No of Vacancies||24|
|Official Web Portal||www.gbpuat.ac.in|
Subject Matter Specialist: 24 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for GBPUAT Subject Matter Specialist job should have M.Sc in concern subject (i.e. Agronomy/ Home Science/ Horticulture/ Vegetable Science/ Plant Protection (Entomology/Plant Pathology)/ Soil Science/ Agrometeorology) from recognized University. M.V.Sc. for Veterinary Animal Science. from recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Subject Matter Specialist: 18 to 42 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- GBPUAT will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Subject Matter Specialist vacancy should pay the below charges through COMPTROLLER, G.B. PANT UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY, Pantnagar (U.S.Nagar) payable at Pantnagar State Bank of India, Branch Code No.1133/ Punjab National Bank, Branch Code No. 4446/U.Co. Bank, Branch Code No. 0678.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for GBPUAT recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to G. B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar- 263145 on or before 10th August 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 8th July 2019
Form Submission End Date: 10th August 2019