GCRI recruitment 2020 to fill 49 vacancies | Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute released notifications for freshers, apply for GCRI jobs online @ gcriindia.org. Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute has come up this year by releasing the number of GCRI recruitment notifications to fill around 08 vacancies in different cadres like Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute Junior Resident in Palliative Medicine posts – 09, GCRI Medical Oncology jobs – 01 & Various Posts
gcri recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Medical Oncology, Junior Resident in Palliative Medicine|
|No of Vacancies||49|
|Official web Portal||gcriindia.org|
Medical Oncology: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for GCRI Medical Oncology job should have MD, DNB in General Medicine, DM, DNB in Medical Oncology.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
Junior Resident in Palliative Medicine: 02 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join GCRI Junior Resident in Palliative Medicine posts should have MBBS.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
- Medical Oncology: 45 to 62 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- GCRI will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for GCRI recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply up to 30th February 2020 during office hours in the application form which can be downloaded from our website. Bring Photocopies of all educational qualifications, experience certificates & attempt certificates duly self-attested along with one recent color passport size photograph to be submitted by the post/ courier/ in-person to The Director, The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa, Ahmedabad- 380016 Gujarat.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 1st February 2020
Form Submission End Date: 13th February 2020