GMCH Chandigarh Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 133 Vacancies – Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 133 Senior Residents, Junior Residents Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at gmch.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Senior Residents, Junior Residents application form.
Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Senior Residents, Junior Residents|
|No. of Vacancies||133|
Senior Residents: 67 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for GMCH Chandigarh Senior Residents job should have Postgraduate Medical Degree i.e. (M.D./ M.S./ M.D.S (Dentistry)/ D.M./ M.Ch/ DNB) OR equivalent in the concerned specialty (recognized by MCI and registered either with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council).
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Junior Residents: 28 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join GMCH Chandigarh Junior Residents posts should have MBBS/ BDS (Dentistry), Registered with State Medical Council/ MCI.
- Salary breakup:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2020.
- Senior Residents: 37 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Junior Residents: 37 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- GMCH Chandigarh Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination for Senior Residents, Junior Residents vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Senior Residents, Junior Residents vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only) + Bank Charges
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only) + Bank Charges
How to apply for GMCH Chandigarh Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website gmch.gov.in on or before 26th October 2020. Hard copies of the application on prescribed format along with photocopies of certificate/ testimonial must reach in the office Director Principal, Dairy & Dispatch Section, Room No. 228-A, Block-D, GMCH-32 Chandigarh on or before 29th October 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 26th October 2020
Last Date of Submission of Hard copy: 29th October 2020