Gujarat High Court recruitment 2018-19 to fill 01 vacancies | Gujarat High Court released notifications for freshers, apply Gujarat High Court jobs online @ www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in. Gujarat High Court has come up this year by releasing the number of Gujarat High Court recruitment notifications to fill around 01 Assistant Librarian vacancies.
Advertisement Number:- RC/B.1304/2018
gujarat high court recruitment notification 2018
|Name of Post||Assistant Librarian|
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Official web Portal||www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in|
Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Gujarat High Court Assistant Librarian job should have M.Lib. / Master in Library and Information Science.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 15th October 2018.
- Assistant Librarian: 18 to 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for Women, 10 years for Differently Abled Persons
Selection Process:- Gujarat High Court e-Call Letter will be issued to conduct the Written Examination for Assistant Librarian vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Librarian vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) & Challan.
- SC/ ST/ EBC/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- Others: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
How to apply for Gujarat High Court recruitment 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in from 1st October 2018 to 15th October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 1st October 2018
Form Submission End Date: 15th October 2018
Challan Payment: 15th October 2018
Download Hall Ticket: 26th November 2018 to 2nd December 2018
Examination Date: 2nd December 2018
Date of Viva-Voce Test: February / March 2019