Gujarat Police Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 1382 Vacancies – Gujarat Police has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 1382 Unarmed Police Sub-Inspector, Assistant Intelligence Officer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at police.gujarat.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Unarmed Police Sub-Inspector, Assistant Intelligence Officer application form.
Gujarat Police Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Gujarat Police|
|Name of the Post||Unarmed Police Sub-Inspector, Assistant Intelligence Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||1382|
Unarmed Police Sub-Inspector: 300 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Gujarat Police Unarmed Police Sub-Inspector job should have Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Assistant Intelligence Officer: 983 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Gujarat Police Assistant Intelligence Officer posts should have Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- Salary breakup:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- 21 to 35 years
Selection Process:- Check Official Notification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Unarmed Police Sub-Inspector, Assistant Intelligence Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ ST/SEBC/ EWS/ EX-SM: No Fee
How to apply for Gujarat Police Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website police.gujarat.gov.in from 16th March 2021 to 31st March 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 16th March 2021
Closing Date: 31st March 2021