Guwahati High Court recruitment 2018-19 to fill 42 vacancies | Guwahati High Court released notifications for freshers, apply Guwahati High Court jobs online @ www.ghconline.gov.in. Guwahati High Court has come up this year by releasing the number of Guwahati High Court recruitment notifications to fill around 42 Assam Judical Service Gr-III vacancies.
guwahati high court vacancy 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Assam Judical Service Gr-III|
|No of Vacancies||42|
|Official web Portal||www.ghconline.gov.in|
Assam Judical Service Gr-III: 42 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Guwahati High Court Assam Judical Service Gr-III job should have Degree in Law from recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 27700 – 44770/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 27th September 2018.
- Assam Judical Service Gr-III: 38 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST
Selection Process:- Guwahati High Court will be conduct the Preliminary test / Written Examination for Assam Judical Service Gr-III vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assam Judical Service Gr-III vacancy should pay the below charges through Challan at any Branch of SBI.
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- OBC: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for Guwahati High Court recruitment 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.ghconline.gov.in from 15th September 2018 to 27th September 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 15th September 2018
Form Submission End Date: 27th September 2018
Challan Payment: 29th September 2018