HPPSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 2 Vacancies – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 2 Director-and-Principal Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at hppsc.hp.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Director-and-Principal application form.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Director-and-Principal|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
Director-and-Principal: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for HPPSC Director-and-Principal job should have Ph.D. with 1st Class Degree either at Bachelors or Master’s level in the Engineering/Technology with 10 year experience in the field of Teaching/practical experience in Industry/ Research at the level of Professor out of which 03 years teaching experience as Professor. OR Ph.D. with 1st Class Degree either at Bachelors or Master’s level in the Engineering/ Technology with Minimum13 year experience in regular teaching and / or practical experience in research and/ or Industry.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Grade pay – 10000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 45 years as on 1st January 2020.
Selection Process:- HPPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination, Screening Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Director-and-Principal vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ Other State Candidate : Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PH/ OBC/ EWS of HP: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- Ex-SM of HP, Blind/ Visually Impaired of HP/ Female: No Fee
How to apply for HPPSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website hppsc.hp.gov.in from 9th October 2020 to 5th November 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 9th October 2020
Closing Date: 5th November 2020
Challan Payment: 5th November 2020