HPPSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 4 Vacancies – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 4 Planning Officer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at hppsc.hp.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Planning Officer application form.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Planning Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
Planning Officer: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for HPPSC Planning Officer job should have B.Tech Degree in Urban / City/ Town/ Regional Planning from a recognized University or an Institute duly recognized by the Institute of Town Planners, India OR Bachelor of Planning or Bachelor of Technology in Planning or Bachelor of Architecture from a recognized University or an Institute duly recognized by the Institute of Town Planner, India.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 5400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 45 years as on 1st January 2020
Selection Process:- HPPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination and Personality Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Veterinary Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ Other State: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- EX-SM/ Blind/Visually Impaired of HP/Female: No Fee
How to apply for HPPSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the hppsc.hp.gov.in from 7th November 2020 to 4th December 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 7th November 2020
Closing Date: 4th December 2020