HPPSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 15 Vacancies – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 15 Horticulture Development Officers Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at hppsc.hp.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Horticulture Development Officers application form.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Horticulture Development Officers|
|No. of Vacancies||15|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
Horticulture Development Officers: 15 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for HPPSC Horticulture Development Officers job should have M.Sc Horticulture/ Agriculture.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 5000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 45 years as on 1st January 2021.
Selection Process:- HPPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination, Personality Test for Horticulture Development Officers vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Horticulture Development Officers vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ Other State: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS (BPL)/ BPL of HP: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- EX-SM/ Blind/Visually Impaired of HP/Female: No Fee
How to apply for HPPSC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website hppsc.hp.gov.in on or before 4th March 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 4th March 2021