HPSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 156 Vacancies – Haryana Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 156 HCS (Ex. Br.) & Other Allied Service Exam-2021 Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at hpsc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the HCS (Ex. Br.) & Other Allied Service Exam-2021 application form.
Haryana Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||HCS (Ex. Br.) & Other Allied Service Exam-2021|
|No. of Vacancies||156|
HCS (Ex. Br.) & Other Allied Service Exam-2021: 156 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for HPSC HCS (Ex. Br.) & Other Allied Service Exam-2021 job should have Bachelor Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or an equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2021.
- HCS (Ex. Br.) & Other Allied Service Exam-2021: 18 to 42 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST /BC/ Unmarried Women
Selection Process:- HPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Preliminary Exam, Main Written Examination for HCS (Ex. Br.) & Other Allied Service Exam-2021 vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Personality Test/ Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for HCS (Ex. Br.) & Other Allied Service Exam-2021 vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ Reserved Category Other State: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/BC/EWS/ ESM (Female) & All Female: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- PWD (Haryana): No Fee
How to apply for HPSC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website hpsc.gov.in from 3rd March 2021 to 2nd April 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 3rd March 2021
Closing Date: 2nd April 2021
Preliminary Exam: Likely to be conducted in May / June 2021
Main Written Exam: Likely to be conducted in August 2021