HPSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 256 Vacancies – Haryana Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 256 Civil Judge Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at hpsc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Civil Judge application form.
Haryana Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge|
|No. of Vacancies||256|
Civil Judge (Junior Division): 256 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for HPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) job should have Bachelor Degree of Law from a University established by the law and approved/ recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 27700 – 44770/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 15th February 2021.
- Civil Judge (Junior Division): 21 to 42 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/BC, 10 years for PH
Selection Process:- HPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Preliminary Exam, Written Examination for Civil Judge (Junior Division) vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Civil Judge (Junior Division) vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/EWS/ Reserved Other State: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/BC/ESM (Male) & All Female: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- PH: No Fee
How to apply for HPSC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website hpsc.gov.in from 15th January 2021 to 15th February 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 15th January 2021
Closing Date: 15th February 2021