HPSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 81 Vacancies – Haryana Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 81 Dental Surgeon Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at hpsc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Dental Surgeon application form.
Haryana Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Dental Surgeon|
|No. of Vacancies||81|
Dental Surgeon: 81 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for HPSC Dental Surgeon job should have Bachelor of Dental Surgery or Licenciate in Dental Science or Licentiate in Dental Surgery of a recognized university.
- Salary Structure:- Level – 09
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 26th March 2021.
- Dental Surgeon: 18 to 42 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/BC/ Unmarried Women
Selection Process:- HPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination for Dental Surgeon vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Dental Surgeon vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ Reserved Category Other State: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/BC/EWS/ ESM (Female) & All Female: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- PWD (Haryana): No Fee
How to apply for HPSC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website hpsc.gov.in from 1st March 2021 to 26th March 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 1st March 2021
Closing Date: 26th March 2021
Examination Date: Likely to be conducted in April/ May 2021